We've got a position available within our development team.
- Deploying code to both staging & production environments
- Designing & implementing algorithms to facilitate automation & enhance efficiency
- Performing code reviews & focusing on quality control, profiling application performance
- Collaborating with different departments to expand on our existing code ecosystem
Proficiency with the LAMP stack & excellent communication skills are essential. If you’ve got a go-getter attitude & believe in lifelong learning, this is the job for you.
Skills and Traits Required:
- PHP should essentially be your native tongue
- Experience with version control (specifically GIT) is a plus
- Hands on experience with MySQL & a strong understanding of the EAV data model
- Self-sufficient & a logical (yet creative) approach to algorithm design
- Ability to debug & profile performance bottlenecks
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (specifically Magento) is advantageous
- Experience with e-commerce based applications is advantageous
- Experience with HTML, CSS & JS is required
-B.Sc in Computer Science is advantageous
- Must be over 18 and have own transport
- Matric or equivalent
- Must be able to work in Somerset West, Western Cape, full-time
This employment will suit you if you:
- Have a passion for programming & get excited by problem solving
- Have the ability to identify weaknesses within a system & are able to identify potential for automation
- Enjoy problem solving & partake on websites within the Stack Exchange network
Click the "Apply To Position" button below & submit all relevant information.
If you don't receive a response from us within 2 weeks, this would mean that your application is unsuccessful at this time.