We've got a position available within our sales team.
- Handling orders and working with our e-commerce platform
- Dealing with clients (helping with recommendations, quotations, advice, etc)
- Relentlessly pursuing the absolute best price/performance deals and negotiating with suppliers
- Working as part of a tight-knit team, becoming part of the future of our company
Attitude trumps experience for us, though experience is also an important factor for us. We work in a very fast-paced industry and there will be lots to learn. If you've got a passion for technology and are a great people-person, this is the job for you.
Skills and Traits Required:
- Solid grasp of the technical fundamentals of computers and consumer electronics
- Excellent English skills, fluency in Afrikaans is also a plus
- Passion and perfectionism
- Fast and enthusiastic learner
- Honest and ethical
- Ability to engage and interact effectively with people
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Excellent verbal, written language and communication skills
- Friendly, presentable and comfortable working with customers on a daily basis
- Keen eye for detail
- Must be over 18 and have own transport
- Matric or equivalent
- Must be able to work in Somerset West, Western Cape, full-time
This employment will suit you if you:
- Are enthusiastic, positive and are always eager and willing to help where possible
- Enjoy any of the following: gaming, overclocking and keeping up-to-date with technology
- Read sites any sites like Anandtech, Tomshardware, Ars Technica, MyBroadBand and other technology-related blogs and forums.
Click the "Apply To Position" button below & submit all relevant information.
If you don't receive a response from us within 2 weeks, this would mean that your application is unsuccessful at this time.